Wednesday 2 March 2011

Soooooo, we go back to the blog

So for the first time since I started blogging over three years ago I have managed not to blog for a whole month - admittedly the shortest month of the year. This is about to change. There have been both good and bad reasons for the silence and I'll be able to talk about more of that in days to come.
Anyway I have found my blog voice again and I did wonder if that would happen.

Our lives our moving out of transition and into, well, transition ... To say that it has not been an easy time would be an understatement but something new does seem to be taking shape and it may even be quite exciting.
In the meantime February was very busy with WCC central committee and more particularly with the putting in place of the wonderful Stitching Peace exhibition which looks totally wonderful in the Ecumenical Centre chapel at the moment. In May it will move to Kingston Jamaica for the International Ecumenical Peace Convocation, and there it will have sewing groups as part of the exhibition.
Anyway, you have been warned I am about to return to the blog. We'll see whether I manage of not.

0 Comments: