Wednesday 25 February 2009

Drip, drip, drip - Water network blog goes online in four languages

Today the Ecumenical Water Network's blog went online with its first of seven weekly meditations during Lent. This is all about getting Christians and churches to take action on issues of water and justice, to link with one another and be aware of what is going on in other parts of the world.
It so happens that the first meditation is written by me and is called drip, drip, drip. I really loved reading it in translation - my French and German are so much more elegant than if I had written myself - and it's even there in Spanish!
Anyway you can get the meditations via an RSS feed and we really want people to leave comments and tell us about what they are doing to prepare for World Water Day. So please, read, comment and share.











2 Comments:

Deirdre said...

Jane,
Thank you so much. It _does_ start with us. I have posted a link to your talk.

Jane said...

Thank you Deirdre