Thursday 25 June 2009

Ten things they never told me about Jesus

Wild Goose Publications, the imprint of the Iona community, have a new book out by John Bell called Ten Things They Never Told me about Jesus - a beginniner's guide to a larger Christ. If you click on the link you can read a preview of the book mainly from chapter four and a Bible study approach to "Family Values".
What I particularly like about John Bell's writing is how approachable and understandable he is. I don't think I'm going to be able to resist buying this for long ...

Then I wondered, along the lines of all these lists I keep getting tagged on, what are the ten things they never told you about Jesus?

2 Comments:

Hansuli John Gerber said...

I'm curious about these 10 things. I'd like to imagine, because there's a lot most traditional Christians were not told about Jesus ...

I tried to check out the book, but the link didn't work. Still, it's the kind of book I may want to see

Jane said...

Hope I've repaired the link now Hans Uli. I haven't drawn up my own list of ten things they didn't tell me about Jesus - must work on it. Love the stuff about Piccard on your blog!