Thursday 13 December 2007

Oikomania

I've just discovered Thomas Kang's blog called Oikomania - it's about economics and ecumenics, reflections and digressions on economics and Christianity. Thomas quotes lots of stuff in English but writes in Portuguese - not one of my languages but I find I can more or less get the gist of it with vague memories of school Latin. He seems a little surprised by today's ENI story about the Pastor form the Netherlands who sees himslef as an atheist pastor and whose book has gone into a third reprinting. I fear we Europeans are a sad disappointment to the rest of world Christianity. The book "Believing in a God who does not exist: Manifesto of an atheist pastor" sounds quite interesting, but perhaps I'm too influenced by those intellectual french Protestants!
Anyway Thomas's blog is a good read for economists and ecumenists.

0 Comments: