Saturday 8 September 2007

Monica's blog

Hi, Jane, and hi everybody
my name is Monica and I was a steward in the press-team of the EEA3 in Sibiu. What can I say? I was delighted to be here to work with all the other stewards and especially with Jane, and believe me I do not say that just because she is here or that the others will eventually read my thoughts. It was an extraordinary experience which I will not forget soon. As a steward I realized these days all the efforts that staff people do in order to put everything in its place, I've seen so many people around me who tried their best to really make everything work. I did my best to fulfill my obligations as a steward and I hope that my boss was pleased with my work. I really felt important these days because I did something for the other human kinds and I think this is the real ecumenism.
There are so many other things that I would like to tell you but I will stop here, wishing you all the joy in the world and may God fulfill all your good thoughts.
with lots of love, Monik

0 Comments: