Tuesday 2 June 2009

Word of the day "Allinghi" - the stranzblog's first award

The stranzblog has received its first award a "lingy" no less. (Couldn't resist the pun - all weekend instead of saying "cheese" many of the younger Swiss folk said "Allinghi" when photos were taken - then I got home to discover I had received a lingy.)
David Ker has launched a new home for the Lingamish brand and it looks great, he's also trying all sorts of new technical stuff out which I only marginally understand.
Anyway David also has this thing about hippos and the lingapotamus in particular.
David also blogs in a slightly more serious vein over at the Better Bibles blog, as well as blogging he's believed to have a full time job with Wycliffe Bible translators. Great folk.

The Fail Hippo (Inspired by the Twitter Fail Whale, of course!) copyright David Ker (I'm sure it's all his own work)

2 Comments:

David Ker said...

I love it!

Jane said...

;-) thought you would!